Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lilly- entry two

Hello diary it's your friend Lilly again. I know this is only my second entry but I have terrible news to share with you. I want to write happy things but this has been really bothering me so I have to talk about it. 
There was another murder in my town. Our town has been plagued with murder after murder for the past decade or so. Police know it's the same killer but they have yet to catch him. Each victim has been cut up into multiple pieces and spread about different areas in town. The strange thing is no one can catch the killer in the act. I'm fearful of this person. 
The number of victims is staggering especially the past few years. With it being a small town many of the victims are well known and loved by many. The local police have been doubling their forces and the state police has also joined in to catch this maniac. I just hope they stop him before he takes another innocent life or before the victims are the ones I hold close to my heart. 
Well diary I'll talk to you and later and hopefully by next time I talk to you this will all be over with. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Great :0 hope you don't mind but I had to share this on twitter and FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind. I've decided to write journal entries of a character in my new story. I want the entries to span over a few years leading up the events that take place in my book. Both my blog and the story should mesh together and help give more substance to the character Lilly.

    ReplyDelete