Monday, February 9, 2015

Lilly's diary- first entry

My first diary. I'm excited about this. There are so many thoughts I keep to myself and I want to share them with someone but I lack in the friend department. I'll just share my thoughts with you diary.

My father and I went shopping last night for the first time in a long while and I found this diary. I thought it was really pretty. It's pink with yellow flowers on it. I basically had to beg for my father to buy it. He said, "Lilly, you don't need a diary. That's for little girls."
Does he forget that I'm only fourteen years old? I swear he thinks I'm older than what I really am. I guess that's the struggle I have with him and the burden of not being raised by a mother. So I guess I can't blame him. He's just looking out for me.
The other day I saw an old picture of my mother. Pictures of her are hard to find around here. I tried to ask my dad why we had so few pictures of my mom but he just pushes it aside and basically acts like he didn't even hear my question. So secretly I took the picture and placed it here in my diary. She looked so happy and beautiful. She died so young. 
I wish I could remember what she sounded like. I wish I could remember at least one memory with her but there is nothing. I was too young when she passed. 
Well diary I kind of made myself depressed. So I'll talk with you later. Your friend Lilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment