Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lilly- entry three

My dreams are nightmares that haunt me night after night. Darkness has surrounded me of lately. They have been nightmares of my father killing people right before my eyes. I know the idea is crazy but it's been happening. 
In my dream my father put me in a closet and told me that everything will be ok and locked me inside. There in the closet was a crack of light and I peeked through to see into the room beyond. My father had a man on a table that was strapped down and they began to argue with one another. Then my father began to cut into the man and he began screaming and crying out for forgiveness but my father showed no remorse. Eventually his screaming stopped and my father continued working. He cut the man into many pieces but not in a animalistic way. No. He did everything perfect and clean. 
I wanted to look away from the horror but I couldn't. Hours must have went by but it felt like an eternity. My father gave a knock on the closet door and he said. "Lilly, are you ok?"
I remained silent and said nothing. My father then opened up the door and the blinding light flooded the closet blurring my eyes. 
My father took my hand and told me. "Come on Lilly. Let's go home."
His words did not bring me comfort but immediately after I woke up from my nightmare. My dream was vivid as if it really happened but I know that it only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment