Monday, September 11, 2017

Another update

So I'm off today from my day job, but not from writing. I'm currently working on three projects. One being Abolition Book Three and another project of a separate genre that is currently untitled. I'm also outlining Lilly's sequel. Also, I'm working on a novella for my writers group. We are putting together an anthology of our works. We're planning to have it published and available for-sale at festivals and readings we will attend in the future. Speaking of readings, we will be at Later Alligator in Wheeling, Wv on Tuesday September 26th at 8:30. So if you're able to come out, please do. Not only will there be good food, but you'll be able to hear many of our local talented writers sharing their work.

Now I have updated you on my progress and I am working feverishly to get Abolition Book Three finished. I will keep you updated on release dates for my books and the writers anthology book as well. In the meantime check out my sample chapters I have released on my blog for Abolition Book Three and if you haven't read any of my books yet, please do, and let me know your opinion on them.

                                                                                                                        Happy reading and cheers!
 

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, glad to get your update. Lilly is great! and scary! Finished it the day I bought it at the Toronto Festival! The characters are sympathetic, even the original killer, who you brought a dimension to I would never have expected. I really cared about Lilly and wanted to know what happened with her--glad to hear there's a sequel! It was great to meet you and your wife. All the best to you both. Marsha Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I'm really glad that you enjoyed it and the characters as well. It can be hard to write sympathetic characters into your story as a writer, but character development is something that I've been working on. Maybe by next Arts Festival I'll be able to have the sequel completed and available for sale. Thanks again and please recommend me to other fellow readers and writers.

    ReplyDelete