Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I've been busy but I got to see Star Wars.

This time around I've decided to self publish my own work. It's been hard work but in the long run I will save myself a lot of money. I'm nearing the end of getting book two completed which I'm very excited about.

Of lately I've been reading in order to gain inspiration for the third book in my Aboliltion series. While I write, and edit, and balance a full time job there's never any time for reading or other hobbies like seeing movies. Although I did see the new Star Wars movie last night. I liked it but I didn't like it, if that makes any sense to you. If you have watched it let me know your take on it. I would love to hear other people's opinions.

2 comments:

  1. STAR WARS SPOILERS





    "I liked it but I didn't like it" is about how I felt about Star Wars too. I mean, it was NOT okay that Han died! I liked Rey quite well although it required great suspension of disbelief when she got the hang of the Force so quickly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. The movie really brought me back to the original Star Wars feel unlike the other three movies that shall not be named. But I feel like the story was rushed and had massive plot holes that sucked you in just like the sand trap that swallowed the tie fighter. The new characters were great for the most part but each could have been more colorful if they would have focused more on their back story and then the audience could have cared more for them.

    ReplyDelete